Job Description: Solicitor NQ – 3 years PQE
Practice Area: Commercial and Insolvency Litigation
Location: North West / North Midlands / Flexible working arrangements
Salary: Competitive salary
This is a rare opportunity for a salaried role at a leading new model national law firm with a reputation for technical expertise and commercial insight.
We are seeking an assistant solicitor with to assist on all aspects of commercial litigation and contentious insolvency work.
This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a team across a wide range of commercial litigation gaining excellent experience and access to quality and complex work.
You will also have the opportunity to engage in business development initiatives and training programmes.
Working as part of an energetic, commercially focused team, you will benefit from a flexible, dynamic, collegiate, and supportive working culture.
The role offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Flexible working arrangements, including remote working
- Career progression
- Qualified in commercial litigation and/or insolvency law with up to 3 years’ experience
- Newly qualified solicitor with at least 1 seat in commercial litigation / Dispute Resolution
- Sound technical skills
- Strong academic background
- Excellent organisation skills, attention to detail and strong communication skills