Job Description: Solicitor 4 years PQE+
Practice Area: Property Litigation
Location: South East home working & flexible hours
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000 subject to experience
This is a rare opportunity for a salaried role with Excello Law.
We are seeking an assistant solicitor to assist on all aspects of property litigation. This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a team across a wide range of property litigation gaining excellent experience and access to quality and complex work.
Working as part of an energetic, commercially focused team, you will benefit from a flexible, dynamic, collegiate, and supportive working culture.
The role offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Flexible working arrangements, including complete remote working if desired and flexibility on working hours
- Working as part of team with leading specialists in this practice area
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 4 years post qualification experience in property litigation
- Experience of breach of covenant, dilapidations, contested 1954 Act actions, break clauses, easements, restrictive covenant and adverse possession claims.
- Sound technical skills
- Strong academic background
- Excellent organisation skills, attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- A desire to provide prompt, efficient and excellent client service