Role: Office administrator/legal secretary
Location : Liverpool City Centre
We are recruiting for an experienced administrator to join our central Excello 360 support team and based at our Liverpool city centre office. The role is a varied one and will play an important role in supporting the needs of our team of lawyers in this region.
The successful candidate will be customer focused, have great attention to detail, organised, approachable and a confident communicator with the ability to work calmly when under pressure. Legal secretarial experience including case management is preferable but not essential.
Working as part of our central Excello 360 support team responsibilities include:
- administration and secretarial support to the Excello Law team based in the region and across the country
- providing personal assistance to our legal team including audio and copy typing letters and legal documents
- assisting with the administration of the case management system
- assisting with invoicing
- general assistant duties such as filing, photocopying, scanning and preparing bundles
You will play a pivotal role supporting our team of lawyers at our Liverpool office and we therefore expect that you will be used to developing a general culture of “customer satisfaction” and delivering a consistently high service.
Responsibility for the smooth running of the office including:
- managing post
- meeting and greeting visitors
- arranging meeting bookings
- coordinating office service providers
- health and safety matters, first aid and fire warden duties, etc.
- supporting with the arrangements for local networking and business events