Excello Law is a pioneering, national law firm providing commercial and private client legal services.
We were one of the first legal firms to embrace the “agile” delivery model and our structure is key to the delivery of our service, comprising a team of experienced solicitors who work from their home office or our national office network as they choose.
Clients only deal with a senior solicitor who is supported by the latest technology providing clients with better value for their money with an exceptional and truly responsive legal service.
We pride ourselves on a refreshing approach, which equates to value, quality and accessibility delivered by skilled, professional and entrepreneurial solicitors.
We’re committed to achieving significant growth through the engagement of senior high calibre solicitors with expertise in commercial law. The following highlights the key criteria we’re looking for:
- Solicitor or Legal Executive (FILEX)
- Practising in an area of law listed in the practice areas we cover
- Minimum 5 years PQE (typically 10+)
- Clear SRA record i.e. no disciplinary matters / a clean claims history
- Partner, senior associate or consultant level in current or previous firms
- Current practising certificate for practice in England and Wales
- Currently in a private practice law firm (not in-house) *
- Client following or immediate access to client introducers
- Located in England and Wales
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial
- Excellent academic background
- Training and/or post qualification experience with a leading practice (London or regional)
- Criteria for individual candidates apply
- Sole owners of law firm practice
- Two or more individuals meeting the candidate profile above and who are currently working together in a firm or are connected and wish to come together to work as a team. They may also have support staff that they wish to bring with them.
- Partnerships of two or more lawyers meeting the candidate profile above working within any combination of the practice areas we cover.
*Experience has shown us that this way of working is suitable for those who are currently engaged in private practice rather than coming from an in-house or public sector position. However, for exceptional candidates currently situated in these sectors we will consider them if they have tangible opportunities for generation of client work.
You can apply below or request a callback for an informal and confidential discussion: