“I am delighted to have joined the team. Excello is well known for offering exceptional levels of client care and for getting the best outcomes through its commercially focused innovative approach.”
Growth ObjectiveWe’re committed to achieving significant growth through the engagement of senior high calibre solicitors with expertise in commercial law. The following highlights the key criteria we’re looking for:
- Solicitor or Legal Executive (FILEX)
- Practising in an area of law listed in the practice areas we cover
- Minimum 5 years PQE (typically 10+)
- Clear SRA record i.e. no disciplinary matters / a clean claims history
- Partner, senior associate or consultant level in current or previous firms
- Current practising certificate for practice in England and Wales
- Currently in a private practice law firm (not in-house) *
- Client following or immediate access to client introducers
- Located in England and Wales
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial
- Excellent academic background
- Training and/or post qualification experience with a leading practice (London or regional)
- Criteria for individual candidates apply
- Sole owners of law firm practice
- Two or more individuals meeting the candidate profile above and who are currently working together in a firm or are connected and wish to come together to work as a team. They may also have support staff that they wish to bring with them.
- Partnerships of two or more lawyers meeting the candidate profile above working within any combination of the practice areas we cover.
Excello Law is a pioneering, national law firm providing commercial and private client legal services. We were one of the first legal firms to embrace the “agile” delivery model and...