We are a leading new-model, national law group delivering true freedom, flexibility and control to consultant lawyers to manage their working lives exactly as they choose.
We operate three bespoke businesses providing a supportive and liberating home for lawyers:
- Excello Law – a national law firm for individuals and teams working as consultant lawyers
- Jayes Collier – for consultant lawyers specialising in the entertainment and creative industries
- Excello Libertas – providing full back-office support for law firms wishing to retain their brand identity but looking to be relieved of day to day administration and regulation
Our lawyers set their own fee structures, receive greater financial reward for the work they do, and are freed from the burden of administrative and management tasks.
Excello Law has grown in just a decade to a team of over 100 consultant, partner-level lawyers, with year on year growth averaging 20%. We have eight UK offices and partnerships with NewLaw firms in the US and Australia.
We offer successful and ambitious lawyers the opportunity to take control of their career, allowing them to determine when, where and how they work.
We welcome individual lawyers, teams, sole practitioners and firms. We have extensive experience in supporting senior lawyers to transition to a better way of working.
Our robust business support services allow consultant lawyers to focus on their passion for law, free from the stress of management and administration.
There is no such thing as a “typical Excello lawyer”. We listen carefully to understand how you want to support your business, and create a bespoke solution that’s right for you.
Liberate your passion for law.
Our innovative and flexible approach to law practice allows our lawyers to take back control, focusing 100% on the needs of their clients. Freed from the burden of administration and office politics, our lawyers enjoy significant business support from a dedicated infrastructure:
- Bespoke marketing support
- Centrally-funded PR & marketing programme
- Access to national suite of offices, meeting rooms & hot desks
- Excello 360 secretarial and paralegal resources
- IT guidance, set-up and helpdesk
- Collaborative technology including intranet
- Cloud-based case and finance management system
- Practice transition support
- Financial and personal wealth planning
- Precedent and know how database, law library access
- Excello Law Academy training portal and support
- Continuing competency events and provider discounts
- Web and video conferencing
- Telephone answering and message service
London office – Bishopsgate
London EC2N 4AY
London office – Chancery Lane
5 Chancery Lane
London WC2A 1LG
London office – Ealing Studios
Ealing Studios, Ealing Green,
London W5 5EP
Birmingham B4 6GA
5 Museum Square, Leicester
3 Hardman Square, Spinningfields
Manchester M3 3EB
9 Bond Court
Leeds LS1 2JZ
One City Place, Queens Road
Chester CH1 3BQ
One Derby Square
Liverpool L2 9XX