We are a leading new-model law firm delivering true freedom, flexibility and control to consultant lawyers to manage their working lives exactly as they choose.
Our lawyers set their own fee structures, receive greater financial reward for the work they do, and are freed from the burden of administrative and management tasks.
Excello Law has grown in just eight years to a team of over 85 fee-earners, with year on year growth averaging 30%. We have five UK offices and partnerships with ‘New Law’ firms in the US and Australia.
We offer successful and ambitious lawyers the opportunity to take control of their career, allowing them to determine when, where and how they work.
We welcome individual lawyers, teams, sole practitioners and firms. We have extensive experience in supporting senior lawyers to transition to a better way of working.
Our robust business support services allow consultant lawyers to focus on their passion for law, free from the stress of management and administration.
There is no such thing as a “typical Excello lawyer”. We listen carefully to understand how you want to support your business, and create a bespoke solution that’s right for you.
Liberate your passion for law.
Our innovative and flexible approach to law practice allows our lawyers to take back control, focusing 100% on the needs of their clients. Freed from the burden of administration and office politics, our lawyers enjoy significant business support from a dedicated infrastructure:
- Bespoke marketing support
- Centrally-funded PR & marketing programme
- Access to national suite of offices, meeting rooms & hot desks
- Excello 360 secretarial and paralegal resources
- IT guidance, set-up and helpdesk
- Collaborative technology including intranet
- Cloud-based case and finance management system
- Practice transition support
- Financial and personal wealth planning
- Precedent and know how database, law library access
- Excello Law Academy training portal and support
- Continuing competency events and provider discounts
- Web and video conferencing
- Telephone answering and message service
London office – Chancery Lane
5 Chancery Lane
London WC2A 1LG
One Derby Square
Liverpool L2 9XX
London office – Bishopsgate
London EC2N 4AY
9 Bond Court
Leeds LS1 2JZ
One City Place, Queens Road
Chester CH1 3BQ